Check out my latest post on Mommypotamus.com entitled: The Frustration and Pleasure of God’s Divine Waiting Game. It’s a continuation of the theme I’ve been developing here over the past week.
The general theme here has been vision, pursuit, prayer, confusion, disappointment, and waiting. A thrill a minute, I tell ya.
- Don’t presume you know all that God wants from you before you graduate to the next thing
- Hopeful prayers aren’t the same as faith-filled prayers (faith comes by hearing)
- There is pleasure to be had in waiting on God and surrendering to His ways
- Godly pleasure can start off being much fainter than worldly pleasure and must be cultivated
- He/she who is faithful in little will be made ruler over much
Get the whole story here.
If any of it doesn’t make sense, drop me a comment and I’ll do my best to explain further.