As many of you know, we’ve been looking for a new property for the past two years. That quest has taken several drastic turns (from international to stateside, for one) along the way, and we’ve had our share of weariness.
Lately, if ANYTHING popped up on the radar, we’ve considered it. We came to a point in our pursuit where the dream had to be revisited. We had to ask ourselves what it’s worth to move forward versus standing still. We had to decide which ideals were okay to compromise.